Coronavirus hits without discrimination. Yet, it is clear that vulnerable people — the poor, those with disabilities, workers and migrants — may not be able to survive the pandemic. Fear not, don’t panic. By taking the steps below, we can prevent from being affected by the Corona virus:
- Keeping your Distance: Social distancing is important because Corona virus is most likely to spread from person-to-person. The more space between you and others, the harder it is for the virus to spread.
- Wash Hands: The simplest thing we can always do is to wash our hands as often as possible with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
- Stop touching your face: Reducing face-touching lessens the opportunities for viruses to enter your system.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention immediately.
You are not alone. We are in this together.
For more information, check the video link below to prevent Corona virus.
Source: World Health Organization (WHO).