There are certain people who like to choose a real bunch of flowers to make the room look
more beautiful, but some others more likely to choose artificial flowers because they last
longer than real flowers. You probably wandering what is the difference between them two
other than the things mentioned above. Here are the pros and cons about real and artificial
Q: What is the pros and con of real flowers?
A: THE PROS
- Because they’re natural, they definitely smell so nice and beautiful. This part is
definitely the biggest difference about real flower and the fake one.
- Different from the fake one, the texture of the real flower is far different from the
fake flower, the real flower is usually much softer than the fake one.
- If you’re in a wedding, fresh floral would be best for you because nothing can beat
the look of a fresh flowers than the fake one.
- If you’re worried that the real one will die one day, you don’t have to worry anymore
because there is various way for you to preserve your real flowers.
- if you compare the artificial one with the real one in matters of weight, the real
flowers are heavier than the fake one.
- Not mention the price too, the price of real flower usually relies on the season. So
it’s not shocking anymore if the real flowers are expensive during off season.
Q: Then what is the pros and cons about the artificial flowers?
A: THE PROS
- Because it’s a handmade, usually the artificial flower available in many colors and
- You can use it multiple time because it will never die.
- Not like real fresh flower, there’s no season for artificial flowers. You can found your
favorite flower even during off season.
- And it definitely is cheaper than the real one.
- Even though the artificial one may last longer than the real one, they miss the
beauty of the real ones.
- And ever since it can be used multiple times, dust that can collect on them over time
and make it look worse.
- The most important thing is, the fake flowers will send the wrong message to your
So thus are the difference between real flowers and artificial flowers. But then again, even
though both of them are pretty, you can adjust it to the atmosphere at that time. As the
best flower delivery in Singapore, If you are interested in sending flowers bouquet to your
lover or your friend who is in Singapore, you can directly visit the
https://www.floweradvisor.com.sg/ page for more information. You can directly contact the
customer service too on that page.